780M without safe drinking water, 925M hungry, 1B homeless.
The case for a new economy is indisputable.
Climate change is the most urgent concern of our time. The astronomical estimated increase in greenhouse gas emissions between now and 2050 is mostly due to a predicted 2.9 billion middle-class consumers coming online by 2030.
We need to quickly elevate the value of environmental and social currency, and shift the capital markets (the framework of our society) so that sustainability truly is synonymous with quality.
We must reinvent business, redefine investment, and reshape consumerism.
If you're looking to rock the world, please send me a note.
What I do
- help leading social entrepreneurs and sustainable businesses launch and scale
- work in the capital markets to design appropriate investment products/platforms for today's changemakers
- guide the leadership development of those at the front of the *good* race to 2030--ensuring the 'sustainability' of our sustainability leaders
- connect champions in business, government, community, academic, and other silos to catalyze leaps forward
- tell the success stories--not only can we do this, we already are.